Sonic Foundry to Showcase Mediasite Join at InfoComm 2016
LAS VEGAS, Nev. UBTech booth 301/InfoComm Booth C5421— June 08, 2016 — Sonic Foundry, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFO), the trusted global leader for video creation and management solutions, today announced it will showcase Mediasite Join, a Unified Communication and Collaboration (UCC) solution, at InfoComm 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Booth C5421, June 4 – 10.
Building on the market-leading Mediasite Video Platform, Mediasite Join extends the value of UCC by seamlessly integrating with leading conference services and bridges such as Cisco, Lifesize, Zoom, Polycom, Vidyo, Sony and Tandberg, to retain and share valuable knowledge, engage employees, improve communication and support a culture of collaboration.
Sonic Foundry’s unique approach to collaboration capture leverages all of the advanced capabilities of Mediasite, including:
· Streaming Unified Communications: Simply invite Join as a participant to your video call to automatically record and deliver multipoint H.323 video synchronized with H.239 content
· Complete Video Lifecycle Management: Centrally store recorded video calls alongside other enterprise video and apply content retention rules to manage the video lifecycle
· Intelligent Publishing: Smart routing automatically uploads recordings to Mediasite and built-in security guarantees videos are only seen by the intended audience
· Search and Navigation: Mediasite SmartSearch finds any spoken word or slide text, allowing you to quickly navigate video
· Powerful Analytics: Track viewing activity for any recorded call or user, identify viewer engagement with intensity maps highlighting most viewed segments, see system-wide content viewership
“There’s increasing demand for video solutions to capture, stream and manage the collaboration that happens in today’s workplace and classrooms. Join is the solution to meet to rising expectations of employees for effective, seamless video tools to do business,” said Rob Lipps, executive vice president, Sonic Foundry.
Mediasite Join offers flexible deployment options, including the cloud-based Mediasite Join service for simplified deployment or on-premises Mediasite Join software. Both options seamlessly publish recorded video calls to Mediasite Video Cloud or Mediasite Video Platform.
About Sonic Foundry®, Inc.
Sonic Foundry (NASDAQ: SOFO) is the trusted global leader for video capture, management and webcasting solutions in education, business and government. The patented Mediasite Video Platform transforms communications, training, education and events for more than 3,800 customers in over 65 countries. Sonic Foundry is a leader in Aragon Research’s Globe for Enterprise Video and Forrester’s Enterprise Video Platforms and Webcasting Wave, Frost & Sullivan’s lecture capture leader for seven consecutive years and a challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Video Content Management. Aragon also named it a Hot Vendor in Enterprise Video.