Tim Jordan has been named vice chancellor, CFO at Antioch University
- Tim Jordan has been named vice chancellor and chief financial officer at Antioch University (Ohio). He has served in finance-related capacities with Antioch for almost 30 years, most recently as the vice president for finance and administration at Antioch University New England (N.H.).
- In April, the University of the Sciences (Pa.) held the inauguration for Helen F. Giles-Gee, the school’s 22nd president. She previously led Keene State College (N.H.) and was provost of Rowan University (N.J.).
- Eric Darr is now president of the Harrisburg University of Science and Technology (Pa.). He had been interim president since last July, when founding president Mel Schiavelli stepped down.
- Sean Sheridan became the sixth president of Franciscan University of Steubenville (Ohio) in mid-April.
- Gregory F. Aloia has been named the fifth president of the College of Coastal Georgia. He takes over on July 1.
- Larry D. McCullough, president of Laurel University (N.C.), will retire, effective June 30.
- President Joel S. Bloom, of New Jersey Institute of Technology, has been appointed to the newly formed Innovation NJ Coalition, which will advise the state’s Partnership for Action on how industry and academia can work together to improve the state’s economy and attract more federal funding.
- The College of Saint Rose (N.Y.) has named Hadi Salavitabar as its new provost and vice president for academic affairs.
- Michael Evans is now provost and vice president for academic affairs at Unity College (Maine).
- David P. Christy, dean of the Orfalea College of Business at the California Polytechnic State University, will step into the roles of provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Baruch College (N.Y.) this summer.
- Kevin K. Kumashiro is now dean of the School of Education at the University of San Francisco.
- John Trasviña, assistant secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, is replacing Jeffrey Brand as dean of the University of San Francisco’s law school.
- Philip Bennett, former managing editor of The Washington Post, is now director of the DeWitt Wallace center for Media and Democracy at Duke University.
UBTech 2017 Early Bird Registration
Amplify success at your university by learning new strategies for implementing technology on campus.
Attend UBTech, June 12-14, and bring your campus leadership team to maximize your conference value.
The UBTech program focuses on the following topic areas:
- Active Classroom
- AV Integration
- Campus IT
- Institutional Success
- Instructional Technology
Early Bird Registration is Now Open! Learn More>>