- With a dramatic change in net price, ensure that enrollments will increase to certain levels. Otherwise, operating costs must be substantially reduced.
- Identify the types of students you want and set the sticker price accordingly.
- Diversify the revenue stream and operate more efficiently.
- Attract the large market of adults who need graduate degrees while maintaining the traditional freshman market for more effective enterprise management.
- Realize that pricing strategy alone is not a silver bullet. It’s got to be developed as part of a broader strategy in context with your market position.
You Still Have Time to Register for UBTech!
Join UBTech on June 12-14 in Orlando for “the Biggest Week in Campus AV & IT” which includes a fee pass to the InfoComm exhibit hall.
Register now for access to nationwide networking, new higher ed solutions, and sessions focused on active classroom, cybersecurity, and AV and IT strategy and implementation.