- With a dramatic change in net price, ensure that enrollments will increase to certain levels. Otherwise, operating costs must be substantially reduced.
- Identify the types of students you want and set the sticker price accordingly.
- Diversify the revenue stream and operate more efficiently.
- Attract the large market of adults who need graduate degrees while maintaining the traditional freshman market for more effective enterprise management.
- Realize that pricing strategy alone is not a silver bullet. It’s got to be developed as part of a broader strategy in context with your market position.
Register now for UBTech 2018
Register now for UBTech 2018, June 4-6 at the Mirage, Las Vegas. At UBTech 2018, you’ll network with a dynamic community of higher ed leaders who are shaping the future of campus technology and explore topics like cyber security, distance learning, campus learning space design, communications, personalized learning and more. Your UBTech registration also includes a free pass to the InfoComm exhibit hall.