- With a dramatic change in net price, ensure that enrollments will increase to certain levels. Otherwise, operating costs must be substantially reduced.
- Identify the types of students you want and set the sticker price accordingly.
- Diversify the revenue stream and operate more efficiently.
- Attract the large market of adults who need graduate degrees while maintaining the traditional freshman market for more effective enterprise management.
- Realize that pricing strategy alone is not a silver bullet. It’s got to be developed as part of a broader strategy in context with your market position.
UBTech 2017 Call for Speakers
Enhance your leadership influence by presenting at UBTech 2017, the biggest week in higher ed AV, IT, and Institutional Success. The UBTech program team is accepting proposal submissions in the following categories:
- Active Classroom
- AV Integration
- Campus IT
- Institutional Success
- Instructional Technology
- Policy and Practice
For more information and helpful tips on submitting high-quality proposals, visit the UBTech Speakers Portal.