What kinds of collaboration tools are being used by higher ed administrators for more efficient execution of projects these days? Here are a few examples:
- activeCollab: This project management and collaboration tool installs on the server or local network and allows for full control over files and communications.
- Cisco Collaboration Applications: Cisco Jabber allows for collaboration from any workspace, with easy access to presence, instant messaging, voice and video, desktop sharing, and conferencing; and Cisco Quad enterprise collaboration platform connects people to the information and expertise they need and allows for sharing knowledge and ideas.
- Google Apps for Education: These free website and document creation tools offer real-time editing, sharing controls, and compatibility with any operating system.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010: These tools make it easier for administrators to share ideas and expertise, create custom solutions for specific needs, and have the right information for decision making.
- TeamDynamix Suite: This integrated project portfolio management, service desk, and operations work management tool is tailored to higher education, allowing administrators to prioritize efforts, manage resources, and meet commitments on time and on budget.
UBTech 2017 Early Bird Registration
Amplify success at your university by learning new strategies for implementing technology on campus.
Attend UBTech, June 12-14, and bring your campus leadership team to maximize your conference value.
The UBTech program focuses on the following topic areas:
- Active Classroom
- AV Integration
- Campus IT
- Institutional Success
- Instructional Technology
Early Bird Registration is Now Open! Learn More>>