Nine ways to improve on-boarding of adjuncts
- Pay adjuncts for attending the orientation session
- Invite adjuncts on staff to participate
- Allow a range of campus departments to make presentations
- Give campus tours
- Host a getting-acquainted meal
- Provide online sessions for convenience and review
- Pair new adjuncts with on-staff mentors
- Form teaching circles to support new adjuncts
- Post resources online for new adjuncts to use after orientation
You Still Have Time to Register for UBTech!
Join UBTech on June 12-14 in Orlando for “the Biggest Week in Campus AV & IT” which includes a fee pass to the InfoComm exhibit hall.
Register now for access to nationwide networking, new higher ed solutions, and sessions focused on active classroom, cybersecurity, and AV and IT strategy and implementation.