We know you do it. You've told us that you do. Wait—before you get the wrong idea, what I'm referring to is passing around your copy of University Business magazine to colleagues who don't receive it themselves. (What did you think I was talking about?)
University Business is a controlled circulation publication, meaning that it mails to a qualified list of subscribers. That enables us to continue to offer it to you free of charge.
While we appreciate you passing your copy of the magazine around, we believe your colleagues would benefit from receiving University Business each month as well. It's the leading publication of business and technology issues on campus, with time- and money-saving solutions for all higher education managers.
So we're asking for your help in spreading the word about the University Business Digital Edition from Nxtbook.
What is UB Digital? It's University Business magazine—the same news, articles, and resources that appear each month in print—but with some attractive advantages.
- An intelligent search function allows you to find specific names and phrases anywhere they appear throughout the entire issue—or past issues—and go right to the information you need.
- UB Digital includes a note pad to help you keep track of ideas you get as you read.
- Want to share an article with distant colleagues? You can send them e-mail links that take them directly to the specific article you want to share.
- You can print articles in full color—just as they appear in the print edition—to distribute at meetings.
- You can share content from articles on popular social networking sites like Digg, del.icio.us, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter with the click of a button.
- All the resources mentioned in articles and in advertisements include live links—just click on them to go to the referenced website or resource.
- You can download and save the issue to your desktop to read when you're offline.
- It's green! By choosing the University Business Digital Edition from Nxtbook, you'll be saving trees.
- And, just as with our printed edition, UB Digital is completely free of charge.
As a print subscriber, you already have access to UB Digital, but now your colleagues can as well, by going to www.universitybusiness.com and clicking the "Subscriptions" link in the upper right-hand corner of the web page. From there they can sign up for the digital edition, as well as the UB Daily e-newsletter, news about EduComm 2010, and alerts about upcoming web seminars, conferences, and more.
It takes just a moment—and costs nothing—to keep UB's solutions-focused editorial coming to you and your colleagues each month.
Write to Tim Goral at email@example.com.
UBTech 2017 Call for Speakers
Enhance your leadership influence by presenting at UBTech 2017, the biggest week in higher ed AV, IT, and Institutional Success. The UBTech program team is accepting proposal submissions in the following categories:
- Active Classroom
- AV Integration
- Campus IT
- Institutional Success
- Instructional Technology
- Policy and Practice
For more information and helpful tips on submitting high-quality proposals, visit the UBTech Speakers Portal.