Financial Literacy Programs and Tools at a Glance
- 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy: Free program from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants to help Americans understand their personal finances through every stage of life
- CashCourse: Free, noncommercial online educational materials from the National Endowment for Financial Education
- FDIC Money Smart for Young Adults: Curriculum that helps those ages 12-20 learn the basics of handling money and finances, including how to create positive relationships with financial institutions
- Higher One Financial Intelligence: A 5-hour, web-based, self-paced financial education program that teaches students about personal finance through interactive gaming
- iGrad: Custom financial literacy programs for colleges and resources covering financial aid, career, and personal finance
- PNC Bank Financial Literacy 101: Multimedia education center to help students avoid common financial problems
- TG HigherEDGE Default Aversion Solutions: Suite of fee-based offerings designed to help Texas institutions prevent federal student loan borrowers from defaulting on their loans
- USA Funds Life Skills: Tools to teach students how to manage their finances and time while they pursue their degrees and after graduation
You Still Have Time to Register for UBTech!
Join UBTech on June 12-14 in Orlando for “the Biggest Week in Campus AV & IT” which includes a fee pass to the InfoComm exhibit hall.
Register now for access to nationwide networking, new higher ed solutions, and sessions focused on active classroom, cybersecurity, and AV and IT strategy and implementation.