Clark University (Mass.)
- Clark welcomed its first full class under the Liberal Education and Effective Practice program in fall 2013.
- A record 7,291 students applied to be part of Clark’s class of 2018, a 31 percent increase over last year’s numbers and a 70 percent rise over two years.
Mount Ida College (Mass.)
- Enrollments have gone up for the past two years—from 15 percent to 20 percent—after a period of decline prior to the new brand; 500 new students enrolled this year versus 425 last year.
- The average student SAT score is up 50 to 75 points, and GPA average is up .5.
University of Denver
- This is the first year the undergraduate class represents every state in the union, with 70 percent of students from outside of Colorado.
- The new class is also the most accomplished academically, and it was the largest pool of applicants in the school’s history.
Marlboro College (Vt.)
- This fall is the first year in at least five years that the school has seen an uptick in enrollment. There were 70 incoming students—10 more than the prior year, and significant for a small institution.
- The school’s viewbook won a CASE Gold Award for design.
Olin College of Engineering (Mass.)
- In one year, applications are up 24 percent (following five flat years).
Meredith College (N.C.)
- Web traffic from new visitors increased 67 percent compared to the previous year; Meredith’s social media fan base rose 29 percent following the brand launch, and inquiries from prospects increased 28 percent.
- This year’s class includes approximately 50 more students than last year’s incoming class.
Register now for UBTech 2018
Register now for UBTech 2018, June 4-6 at the Mirage, Las Vegas. At UBTech 2018, you’ll network with a dynamic community of higher ed leaders who are shaping the future of campus technology and explore topics like cyber security, distance learning, campus learning space design, communications, personalized learning and more. Your UBTech registration also includes a free pass to the InfoComm exhibit hall.