To avoid student loan pitfalls and misconceptions, NASFAA recommends administrators ensure students know:
- The difference between federal and private student loans
- All the terms and conditions of their loans
- The consequences of having a cosigner
- How to find the entity that holds and services their loans
- Who to contact with questions or issues
- Repayment options
- What to do if they can’t make payments
- The consequences of missing payments
- The consequences of default
- How to get a loan out of default
- How bankruptcy impacts a loan
You Still Have Time to Register for UBTech!
Join UBTech on June 12-14 in Orlando for “the Biggest Week in Campus AV & IT” which includes a fee pass to the InfoComm exhibit hall.
Register now for access to nationwide networking, new higher ed solutions, and sessions focused on active classroom, cybersecurity, and AV and IT strategy and implementation.