- How does the solution fit with your overall technology plan?
- Does the solution help move your institution forward?
- What is the escalation process?
- What is the exit policy?
- Will the data be portable and accessible on a different system?
- Is the contract flexible enough to accommodate growth, or pull back if needed?
- If you can’t customize a SaaS product, does it do what you want? Will you spend as much to customize it as you would on a traditional product?
- Does the security and encryption meet industry standards?
- What are their back up and business continuity plans?
- How will your existing systems integrate with the cloud solution?
UBTech 2017 Call for Speakers
Enhance your leadership influence by presenting at UBTech 2017, the biggest week in higher ed AV, IT, and Institutional Success. The UBTech program team is accepting proposal submissions in the following categories:
- Active Classroom
- AV Integration
- Campus IT
- Institutional Success
- Instructional Technology
- Policy and Practice
For more information and helpful tips on submitting high-quality proposals, visit the UBTech Speakers Portal.