- How does the solution fit with your overall technology plan?
- Does the solution help move your institution forward?
- What is the escalation process?
- What is the exit policy?
- Will the data be portable and accessible on a different system?
- Is the contract flexible enough to accommodate growth, or pull back if needed?
- If you can’t customize a SaaS product, does it do what you want? Will you spend as much to customize it as you would on a traditional product?
- Does the security and encryption meet industry standards?
- What are their back up and business continuity plans?
- How will your existing systems integrate with the cloud solution?
Register now for UBTech 2018
Register now for UBTech 2018, June 4-6 at the Mirage, Las Vegas. At UBTech 2018, you’ll network with a dynamic community of higher ed leaders who are shaping the future of campus technology and explore topics like cyber security, distance learning, campus learning space design, communications, personalized learning and more. Your UBTech registration also includes a free pass to the InfoComm exhibit hall.