Find out how the enrollment and IT departments can partner to create and execute a plan that helps meet enrollment objectives and keeps the institution ahead of the fast pace of change in admissions operations. Hear case studies from Oklahoma Christian University and Pacific University Oregon about how they are analyzing processes, deploying technologies and creating strategies that address mission-critical recruiting and admissions objectives to achieve positive enrollment results.
This web seminar will look at the following trends:
• Rising student expectations about application options and increasing scrutiny on costs
• Changing demographics of applicants, in age, ethnicity and income
• Increasing pressure to hit enrollment targets, especially with “full-pay” students
• Increasing competition from different institution types, and the resulting need to set your institution apart from the pack
• Integrating emerging technologies such as social media and CRM into the enrollment process
Who will benefit:
Directors and managers of enrollment and admissions departments; admissions counselors; technology directors. Anyone may register.