rSmart, a leader in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for higher education, today announced significant updates to Cloud Express for Kuali Coeus
Among the updates is the availability of ad-hoc reporting, which enables institutions to gain transparency into proposal, award, and compliance data with easy drag and drop functionality. Now, non-technical users can build and organize reports with the data of their choice to meet specific requirements and look at institutional trends. Additional reporting enhancements include:
* New built-in reports: Access new Proposals by Sponsor Type and Awards by Activity Type built-in reports. Institutions can determine how much money they’re bringing in from sponsor types like federal, private, state government, and more. And, they can easily see award projects by activity type like research, construction, clinical trials, and more.
* General report enhancements: Interact with report charts and tables including sorting, filtering, and formatting of column values and headers.
* Proposal report enhancements: All Proposal reports now include the Approval Date element, which helps institutions know how many proposals were submitted between specific dates.
* Award report enhancements: All Award reports now include the Notice Date element, which allows institutions to know exactly how many award transactions happened between specified dates.
* Scheduled report delivery: A new advanced scheduler manages the automatic running and delivery of reports, both built-in and ad-hoc, to specific people at scheduled times.
“Sponsored program and compliance reporting is one of the top and most frequent challenges we hear from our customers,” said Sean Warren, Cloud Express Product Manager. “Institutions are spending an inordinate amount of time trying to cobble together reports from paper and disconnected systems. With our latest release, customers can now save time and improve sponsored program oversight, performance, and operations with one single reporting tool that includes ad-hoc reporting and built-in reports.”
rSmart provides an integrated Electronic Research Administration (eRA) solution with a powerful reporting engine to provide better tracking and management of proposal, award, and compliance information.
With rSmart reporting, customers can:
* Improve sponsored program oversight including essential reports for proposal, award, and compliance activities
* Easily create ad-hoc reports for sponsored program management, departments, and individual investigators and administrators
* Deliver data across proposal, award, and compliance with one reporting tool
* Provide secure report access ensuring that the right people see the right reports
The latest version of Cloud Express
rSmart, a leader in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for higher education, empowers colleges and universities to embrace community-driven, open source software. We make Kuali ERP software enterprise ready with cloud delivery, enhanced functionality, professional services, and support. Our customers