Digital Payment Technologies (DPT), a leading provider of multi-space pay stations and enterprise software parking solutions, today announced the launch of Digital IrisTM, a cloud-based data intelligence platform that provides secure and actionable real-time information to the right people at the right time. It offers insight and data visualization through key performance indicators, interactive metrics, and automated reporting. Digital Iris enable operators, municipalities and universities to quickly identify trends and opportunities, make changes and measure results, and ultimately, increase revenue and streamline operations.
“Digital Iris is designed for everyone in your parking organization,” said Dave Sparks, President and CEO. “Actionable information is essential to insight within parking operations and Digital Iris provides the ease of use your staff demands. With personalized dashboards and virtually endless widget combinations, we are thrilled to offer this robust data intelligence platform enabling all customers to make smart decisions.”
Added Jeff Mora, IT equipment and systems specialist at Portland State University: “Data that once took hours to extrapolate now takes mere minutes. This has allowed us to make data-driven decisions in real-time, and has directly translated to an increase in our revenues.”
Core features of the platform include:
· Personalized dashboards: Access the information that’s most vital and in the format that’s most useful through 90 available metrics and over 3000 widget combinations.
· Actionable data and insight: Identify opportunities, take action and measure results.
· Interactive metrics and maps: See and interact with geographical data in real time; intuitively locate pay stations, monitor status, identify “hot spots,” and plan efficient routes to reduce response times and save money.
· Dedicated collection and maintenance modules: Access detailed information on individual pay stations and receive alerts when pay stations need attention.
· Real-time monitoring: View operational and financial data on the status of the pay stations and data from other integrated systems. Configure customized alerts and receive immediate notifications.
· Automated reporting: Continue with the rest of your work, be proactive and schedule specific reports. Deliver them right to your inbox, freeing your staff to focus on more value-added tasks.
“Digital Iris provides us with all the tools we need to accurately measure and track the condition of meters, revenue and occupancy rates – ensuring we are both using personnel effectively and maximizing profitability,” said Paul Pirhofer, regional manager with SP+ Municipal Services. “With multiple locations to manage, Digital Iris makes this process scalable and minimizes the amount of administrative work required, allowing us to focus on more important tasks.”
Added Tad Dombroski, parking manager with the City of Glendale, California: “Digital Iris has completely changed the way we assess our operation. The depth of the data analysis reduces the amount of manual work required, allowing us to operate much more efficiently. In addition, we now have insight into data that has allowed us to respond to our customers’ needs in ways we never could before.”
About Digital Payment Technologies
Digital Payment Technologies (DPT), a wholly owned subsidiary of T2 Systems Inc., is a leading provider of multi-space pay stations and enterprise software parking solutions. DPT products provide complete financial tracking, control, and reporting on parking revenue collected by cities, municipalities, universities, private operators, and national parks, from customer payment through to bank deposit.