Compact and lightweight, MP-AMP40 installs easily almost anywhere and offers a low-cost amplifier solution ideal for conference rooms, classrooms and boardrooms.
Boasting energy-saving design features such as auto power on/off, Class D topology, fan-less design, and a special heat-reducing housing, MP-AMP40 combines 40 watts of crisp audio sound with environmental friendliness. MP-AMP40 amps are ENERGY STAR® qualified to enable organizations to meet their energy savings objectives without compromising audio performance.
MP-AMP40 installs virtually anywhere, no equipment rack necessary. MP-AMP40 also meets the requirements of UL 2043 for installation in environmental air-handling spaces, or plenums, such as above a suspended ceiling. Balanced and unbalanced inputs accommodate either a mono or stereo line-level source, allowing for direct connection to the output of a video projector or display, audio processor, mixer, or AV switcher.
Choose from two models; MP-AMP40-70V provides a 70 Volt output, MP-AMP40-100V has a 100 Volt output common in European installations.
"...installation versatility and green benefits..."
"With ENERGY STAR and UL 2043 ratings, MP-AMP40 series amplifiers offer incredible installation versatility and green benefits for the modern conference room," said Fred Bargetzi, Crestron VP of Technology.
• ENERGY STAR® qualified - fulfill your green initiatives without compromising audio performance.
• UL 2043 compliant - meets strict requirements for equipment installed in plenums.
• Small footprint, mounts anywhere - shelf or surface-mounting above drop ceilings, in plenums, on ceilings near a projector, even behind a flat panel display.
• Balanced and unbalanced inputs - accommodate a mono or stereo line-level source.
• High efficiency Class D design - for power-efficient operation and reduced power loss.
• Auto power on and off - powers down automatically when no input signal is detected for more than 5 minutes, powers back on the instant an input signal is detected.
• Quiet operation - Convection cooled, runs silently without requiring a cooling fan.
• Saves energy - reduces overall power consumption and heat as part of a green system design.
• 70V & 100V models - for use in North American and European installations.
To get all the latest news, information and product updates subscribe to our blog.